Are You Searching For Reliable IT Support In The Greater San Antonio Area? Is Your Company's Network Running Slow And Causing Problems?
Find Out What Fast, Friendly And Highly-responsive IT Services Can Do For Your Business.
SECURE, RELIABLE IT SUPPORT AND MANAGED SERVICES
For Businesses With 10 To 350 Computers
Don’t have an in-house IT department or a reliable IT guy? Don’t worry! When you partner with Monroy ITS, you’re partnering with a dynamic team of technical experts who will help you get a real return on your IT investment. For a flat-rate fee, our innovative solutions and solid 24/7 support will lower costs while sending your productivity soaring.
With Monroy ITS as your strategic technology partner, you can:
- Enjoy Greater Productivity – more uptime means more effective work time
- Focus on your Business Goals – we take technology concerns off the table, ensuring optimal performance
- Rely on Guaranteed Asset Protection – your business data and network are safe and secure
- Gain Peace of Mind – 24/7/365 live on-call IT support when you need it most
Monroy ITS has the expertise you need to stop worrying about your IT Support.
Average IT Guy
- Limited knowledge
- Unavailable when sick or on vacation
- Lacks documentation skills
- Poor time management
- Lacks IT management tools
- You often get his voicemail
- Takes forever to get anything done
- Predictable Costs
- Team-based knowledge
- Available 24x7x365
- Proactive Support
- Complete IT management tools
- Strategic IT business consulting
- No technical geek speak
- Talk to a real person every time you call
- 60 minute response time guarantee
Average IT Company
- Makes $$$ when you have issues
- Misalignment of goals
- Charges you for onsite support
- Unpredictable monthly fees
- 9x5 support
- Don’t guarantee their work
- Often don’t stay within budget
What are other San Antonio businesses paying for IT Services?
- Check Your 3 options for IT services, the pros/cons of each and how much other local businesses are paying for them
- Cheatsheet - 21 questions to ask while you are evaluating who to hire for your outsourced IT services so you get the BEST deal
- How to avoid getting burned by a common billing model that puts all the risk on you, instead of the IT service provider
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT service companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to