Cheaper technology is not better technology. There will always be other dentists that will do the same dental work you do for a better price – but do you want to be known as the cheapest dentist or the best dentist? When patients visit your office with great patient care and efficient technology, they gain an overall higher-level experience with the quality dental work they can’t get with other dentists.
Change the way you think and ask us for advice on how your practice can evolve and perform even better than before, increase productivity and better overall communication. Your employees and your patients will have a better experience in your dental office and you will finally have the work-life balance you’ve always dreamed of…all by having the right technology and the right mindset.
Optimize Your Technology
We will integrate all of your dental office’s current line of business applications like Eaglesoft, Dentrix, Curve, Softdent and any other applications your office uses with the optimal hardware infrastructure. We make your workflow easier by optimizing your technology. Your employees can spend less time bogged down with time-consuming tasks and more time assisting patients and giving them the best customer service possible.
Optimizing technology also gives your patients the chance to fill out paperwork, access dental records and make appointments all on their own time. Optimize your technology so your dental office is the most comfortable environment for everyone in your practice.
Improve Your Dental Practice
By changing your mindset and optimizing your technology, you can see more patients and give them an even better experience in your dental practice, while making your employees’ workflows easier.
You spend eight hours a day, sometimes more, working hard at your practice so that you can do what you want during your free time – we bridge the work/life gap so that you live the lifestyle you want. At Monroy ITS, we offer remote monitoring, maintenance and support by our local staff 24/7. Issues, updates, and repairs are fixed before they ever become a problem.
Here are some of the services you can expect:
- Server & Desktop Management – Computer systems and servers are updated, backed up, and managed remotely. Your network is monitored and issues can be found and resolved long before they cause an issue.
- Remote Support – Telephone and internet support are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our local staff resolves most issues remotely, getting you back up and running quickly.
- Fast, Onsite Response – Because we are local, our uniformed technicians drive company trucks to your company’s location. Our team is ready to help at your location for any issues or failures that require an onsite visit.
- Client Support Portal – Use our online support area for managing your account online. Submit and track tickets quickly and easily from your computer.
- IT Planning & Consulting – Our team of experts can help you decide on the best hardware and software choices to fit your needs now and in the future. From Windows to Mac to Linux, we can support it all.