Why Is Business Continuity Critical?
Protect your business by implementing a business continuity strategy that puts the necessary plan and technology in place to reduce downtime in the event a disaster strikes. Are your servers backed up? Is all your data stored on-site? Could your business weather a major equipment failure caused by a hard drive crash, flood, lightning strike, or even theft? Does all that equate to loss of revenue and productivity?
Our team of experts create detailed and appropriate strategy as well as conduct a risk assessment so that your employees can being working as soon as possible in the event of a disaster.
- Peace of mind
- Team of experts in backup and disaster recovery
- Protect your mission-critical data
- Risk assessment
- Strategy and implementation to reduce downtime
- Customized strategy for your specific business
Don't let a data disaster put you out of business
Everyone knows the importance of their data. What many don't realize is that while the chances of a major disaster are quite remote, the majority of data loss is the result of small localized problems. Could your business weather a major equipment failure caused by a hard drive crash, flood, lightning strike, or even theft?
Monroy IT Services provides industry-leading solutions:
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning customized for your business needs
- Data backup and recovery to "bulletproof" your mission-critical data files
- Don't wait long for recovery - when your network does go down and data is lost, we'll have it back for you in no time
Monroy IT Services combines planning, prevention and protection to make sure your business thrives no matter what comes your way. Let us protect your company against the disasters that can literally put you out of business. Don't be a statistic.
According to the US Bureau of Labor, 93% of companies that suffer a significant data loss are out of business within five years.